Create an account so you can use all of the tools on the Affordable Learning LOUISiana OER Repository.
- To create an account, click Register.
- Enter the requested information in each field. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Once you have completed the information, click the Register button.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration with the Affordable Learning LOUISiana OER Repository.
- Click the link provided in the email, where you will be taken to the site as a registered user. You can see you are logged into the site with your name at the top right hand side of the screen. You may begin exploring.
- Clicking your name in the top right corner will take you to your profile. This is where you will find all of your saved, authored, and draft resources. You may also access your Groups from this screen.