You can provide feedback on any of the resources you find on the Affordable Learning LOUISiana OER Repository. This is an opportunity provide suggestions and recommends on how to use or improve a resource. You can also add a link to related resources.
- Login to the Affordable Learning LOUISiana OER Repository.
- Select the resource on which you would like to comment.
- Locate the Comments field on the snapshot view of the resource and enter your comment in the Comments field.
- Once you have finished entering your ideas, click the Comment button.
- Your comment is listed as the most recent feedback on the feed below the Comments field.