In addition to sharing your resources in your group collaboration space, you can also have online discussions.
Select your group
- Login to the Affordable Learning LOUISiana OER Repository
- Click your name on the primary navigation menu in the header and select My Groups from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Group where you want to start a discussion.
- Select the Discussion tab from the group navigation menu.
- Select Start a New Discussion.
- Give your discussion a name. This is the name that will appear in the discussion thread.
- Enter the body of your discussion.
- Use the editing tools to add links, upload media, and make formatting changes such as bold and bullet lists.
- Set the privacy of your discussion to Anyone (any Affordable Learning LOUISiana OER Repository member can view the discussion) or Only Group Members (only members of your group can view the discussion.)
- Select Start Discussion.
- You can cancel at any time by selecting the x option in the upper right corner.